Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for us?
We are more than happy to hear from you. Kindly fill-out the form below.
Please read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Published: January 2018
This Privacy Notice explains:
We collect personal data from our website using forms from the following pages:
The information we collect is used primarily for your identification, in order for the Company to contact you, in the event of trip changes or cancellation; when we respond to your inquiries; and when we process your job application.
The Company will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone. Records of your personal data are stored and retained in our database for a period of 5 years in accordance to the retention, storage and protection policies established by our Company. Physical security measures are implemented to safeguards hard copies and hardware containing your personal data, and only authorized personnel shall have access to your information. Appropriate disposal or destruction procedures shall then be performed.
As subject of the data we collect and process, it is important to us that you are aware of your rights provided under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and provide a convenient way for you to exercise these rights:
Be informed. You have the right to be notified and furnished with information before your personal data enters our processing system.
Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data and/or withdraw your consent in case of changes in the information previously provided. Your personal data shall no longer be processed with the exceptions enumerated under the law.
Access. You have the right to access or demand access to view of practically everything that will happen to your personal data, which includes but are not limited to the description of the personal data, purpose, collection process, use, distribution, disclosure, storage, disposal, and destruction.
Rectify. You have the right to dispute, under reasonable circumstances, the inaccuracies or errors in your personal data and have it correct immediately and accordingly.
Erase or block. You have the right to suspend or withdraw, order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system upon discovery and substantial proof of the conditions enumerated under the law.
Be indemnified. You have the right to receive compensation for any damages you have sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data.
Data Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of electronically processed personal data in an electronic or structured format commonly used. This right highlights the concept of you, being the subject to which these data pertain to, have control over your personal data.
One of our main objectives is to provide you with a convenient way to access your personal data and exercise your rights under the law. You may send an email to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] if you wish to exercise any of your rights provided above. Note however, that changes and deletion of your personal data from our records shall only be done if within justifiable means and cause. To protect information from malicious or accidental destruction, residual copies from active servers and records found in backup system may not be immediately deleted.
Any updates or revisions to our policies relating to privacy and security of your personal data shall be published on this notice and any major changes or improvements on our policy shall be separately communicated and highlighted but, shall still be included on this notice.
Our website contains links to other websites operated or maintained by third parties. The Company is not responsible for such other websites. Hence, in no event will the Company be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise out of or in connection with any lapse in the security measures or policies of other websites operated or maintained by third parties.
For any inquiry, objection, complaints, revocation of consent, changes in your personal data, or other concerns related to privacy protection and security, please email our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
1) Please PRINT the voucher that will be emailed to you after you have successfully paid for your ticket order.
2) The voucher must be exchanged for a Victory Liner ticket, at the ticket seller booth of the Victory Liner terminal where you will depart from.
3) Please arrive at the Victory Liner terminal 45 minutes before your trip, to redeem your Victory Liner ticket, from the ticket seller booth.
4) Please bring a valid government issued ID that matches the name of the passenger printed on this voucher.
5) Please present this voucher and your government ID to our terminal ticket seller to redeem your Victory Liner ticket.
6) Should there be changes to your plans and you wish to rebook your trip, please try our Manage My Booking tab Online.
7) Rebooking is allowed anytime before the date of trip, and within 15 days after the date of trip. Beginning on the 16th day after trip date, your ticket is deemed forfeited.Your rebooking will be subject to a 10% rebooking fee from the original ticket price.
8) If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party, the passenger redeeming the ticket must bring the following items: a) xerox copy of the front portion of the credit card used, b) xerox copy of a valid government ID of the credit card holder, c) authorization letter of the cardholder that he is allowing the passenger to use his credit card.
1) Boarding time is 20 minutes before scheduled departure. Failure of passengers to present themselves for carriage within such time shall result in the cancellation of their reservation and their seats shall be given to chance passengers
2) Victory Liner tickets are non-refundable except only in cases of force majeure or trip cancellations through the fault of the company, in which case the passenger has the option to claim a refund or to rebook the ticket, without any surcharge, within fifteen (15) calendar days from the trip date written on the ticket. However, the passenger may likewise rebook this ticket at any time before the departure date or within (15) calendar days from the trip date appearing on the ticket. Failure to rebook the ticket within the aforesaid period shall result in forfeiture of paid fare in favor of the company. Rebooking is allowed only once and shall be subject to a common surcharge rate of ten percent (10%) of the paid fare.
3) Victory Liner reserves the right to cancel trips or change its time schedules and/or dates of departure without prior notice.
4) Victory Liner assumes no liability for loss or damage of effects, luggage or other personal belongings carried by the passengers, unless these are declared and shown to, and a list thereof is given and freight charges are paid thereon to the shipping clerk or conductor, and the passenger complies with the instructions of the shipping clerk or conductor relative to their care and safekeeping.
5) Lost passenger tickets for any cause whatsoever shall not be returned or replaced by the company and the passenger will be required to pay his/her fare anew.
6) Any unauthorized erasure or alteration of the information stated in the ticket voucher emailed to you, shall render it null and void.
I understand that reservations available online are for regular passengers only. For tickets of SENIOR CITIZENS, PWD, STUDENTS availing of discount fare, I acknowledge that these tickets may only be BOUGHT over the counter at Victory Liner ticketing offices.
I have READ and AGREED to the Voucher Redemption procedures, Terms and Conditions of Victory Liner tickets, and fees relating to the tickets ordered where applicable.
I have reviewed my bus ticket itinerary and therefore accept it as final.
YOUR RESERVATION TICKET SERVES AS AN OFFICIAL FARE TICKET FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSE.
CHECK IN TIME: 20 minutes before scheduled departure. Failure of passengers to present themselves for carriage within such time shall result in the cancellation of their reservation and their seats shall be given to chance passengers.
VALIDITY OF THIS TICKET: On the date stated herein or on the rebooked date.
NON-REFUNDABLE TICKET: Your reservation ticket shall be non-refundable except only in cases of force majeure or trip cancellations through the fault of the company in which case the passenger has the option to claim a refund or to rebook the ticket, without any surcharge, within fifteen (15) calendar days from the trip date written on the ticket.
However, the passenger may likewise rebook this ticket at any time before the departure date or within fifteen (15) calendar days from trip date appearing on the ticket. Failure to rebook this ticket within the aforesaid period shall result in forfeiture of paid fare in favor of the company. Rebooking is allowed only once and shall be subject to a common surcharge rate of TEN PERCENT (10%) of the paid fare.
CANCELLATION/CHANGE OF SCHEDULE: Victory Liner, Inc. reserves the right to cancel trips or change it's time schedules and/or dates of departure without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS/ DAMAGE OR PERSONAL BELONGINGS/LUGGAGE: Victory Liner, Inc. assumes no resposibility for loss or damage of effect, luggage or other personal belongings carried by passengers unless these are declared and shown to and a list thereof is given and freight charges are paid thereon to the shipping clerk or conductor, and the passenger complies with the instructions of the shipping clerk or conductor relative to their care and safekeeping.